Av. De Las Fuentes No. 74, Bernardo Quintana Arrioja Industrial Park (FINSA), State of Queretaro, Mexico.
Total Land Area: 21,397.00 M2
Total Building Area: 12,320.00 M2
Area of maneuvering patios: 7,500.00 M2
- Average height of 9 meters.
- Painted and acrylic sheet cover, for saving electrical energy. p>
- Separation between columns of 10.00 meters in the short direction and 27.00 in the long direction. p>
- It has twelve platforms / ramps for loading and unloading maneuvers. p>
- High resistance cast cement floors up to 4.5 tons per m2. p>
- Mechanical leveling ramps with a capacity of 25,000 pounds with vertical section sliding doors. p>
- Drainage for sewage and rainwater. Electric power with preparation for 220 VOLTS. p>
- Lighting based on lamps in the offices. Illumination in the ship based on lamps of metallic additives. p>
- Cistern and water tank for storage of drinking water. p>
- Guardhouse with toilet service of 10.0 m2 approx. p>
- Parking p>
Availability for installation of: Telephone lines; Higher electric power load. (Optional client); Access and wide avenues for circulation and maneuvers of heavy cargo vehicles, Public transport infrastructure.
Communications and roads: Autopista México-Querétaro-Guanajuato-San Luis Potosí; Access to the highway and communication by highway towards the center, lowland and north of the country, Industrial park that counts on services and support of advising through the association of settlers; It has a private security service throughout the park.